IFi Nano iDSD Black Label Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier - Upgrade Smartphones/Digital Audio Players/Tablets/Laptops
- POWERFUL AMPLIFIER: Drive your headphones to their maximum performance with the powerful dual-mono 285 milliwatt headphone amp that's 6 times more powerful than an iPhone. While advanced engineering allows for balanced wiring making this perfect for single-ended and balanced headphones alike
- HIGH RESOLUTION AUDIO: Plays all high-res audio formats including DSD 256, DXD 384, PCM 384 kHz and MQA with native digital to analog conversion so you can listen to any file the way the original recording was intended
- EASY CONNECTIVITY: Connect directly to your smartphone, Digital Audio Player or tablet using the USB A male digital input (Apple Lightning Camera Connection Kit or Android On The Go or OTG cable required and sold separately) then connect to your headphones using the 3.5mm jack. For home just connect the included USB 3.0 or USB 2.0 cables to your PC or Mac then use the 3.5mm line out to connect with active speakers or amplifier
- PORTABLE DESIGN: It’s a small gadget with a stylish black matte finish. The durable but lightweight aircraft grade aluminium case is unbeatable in Electromagnetic Interference (EMI) and Radio Frequency Interference (RFI) handing. A rechargeable battery provides up to 10 hours of non stop music enjoyment while streaming from Spotify Tidal or Amazon Music
- TECH PACKED: For enhanced sound the built in iPurifier technology rebalances the USB signal to reduce jitter and packet errors while the built in iEMatch means it can drive high sensitivity headphones. S-Balanced technology means headphone channel separation is unchanged and the Direct Drive Amp will drive high impedance headphones up to around 600 ohms
If you have high quality or hi-fidelity headphones you are going to need some power in the form of an amplifier to drive them to their true performance potential. You are also going to need an exceptional external HiFi Digital to Analog Converter (DAC) to process your music files in high resolution to enhance your experience even further. The DACs in a smartphone, computer, tablet or audio player on the market are not designed for processing high quality sound. iFi audio has developed top of the line products to meet the various needs and preferences whether you are an everyday listener or an experienced audiophile.
The nano Black Label is an award winning, portable, and lightweight DAC and Amplifier. It is designed to be used with headphones and digital audio sources such as smartphones, Digital Audio Players (DAPs), as well as stationary audio systems like computers. Simply connect via USB, plug your headphones in, and stream your favorite music from popular services, such as: iTunes, Spotify, Apple Music, and Tidal. It is small enough to fit right in your pocket while packing big sound. Fit for any lifestyle, you will fall in love with it. Far from a basic gadget, listen at home or work, on a relaxing day out, on the commute, and anywhere you want to take your music to the next level. It is compatible with any iPhone or Android that supports audio over USB. Get the best performance from your headphones and enjoy listening to your music in amazing detail. Expect nothing less than extraordinary from the iFi audio brand.
The nano BL is a MQA compatible DAC and headphone amp that can be both portable or home based. At 285 mW max output power at 32R, it can drive almost any set of headphones without a problem. With it’s Burr Brown True Native Chipset, and added MQA rendering, you have even more file or format choices from MP3, DXD384, PCM384kHz, to DSD256. With it’s S-Balanced technology headphone channel separation is unchanged with load (requires balanced wired In Ear Monitors, also known as IEM, or over the ear headphones to benefit). Running a high-voltage Direct Drive Amp, the BL gets 3.5V into high impedance headphones making it suited even for 600 Ohm headphones. The built in iEMatch eliminates hiss on high-powered earphones and sensitive in-ear monitors, and can drive high sensitivity headphones at 0.5V with a dynamic range that is virtually identical to that at "normal" output at 2V. The iPurifier isolates USB noise and deliver clean, quality music. It is compatible with an Apple iPhone or Android smartphone and tablet, Pc, Mac, desktop or laptop, and DAP.