IFi iPurifier3 USB Audio and Data Signal Filter/Purifier (USB Male Type B, White)
- CLEANER SOUND: REclock Regenerate- re-clocks/regenerates/repeats the USB signal, eliminates USB jitter, frame and packet noise and restores USB signal integrity
- BETTER STABILITY: REbalance corrects USB signal balance and impedance mismatch
- REDUCE NOISE: Active Noise Cancellation (ANC) military-grade circuit which now has a wider operation band and reduces USB port audio band noise even further
- UPGRADED TECHNOLOGY: with OS-CON and Tantalum capacitors for extra power filtering and smoothing, high precision MELF resistors for improved accuracy and stability, and gold plated copper alloy shielding to reduce EMI interference
- USE WITH ANY FORMAT: USB Audio Class 2.0 supports all formats from mp3 to DXD
iFi was born in 2012 with one goal in mind: to produce 'ultra-fidelity' audio products that push the sonic envelope whilst still priced within the mainstream. iFi audio is under our parent company, AMR, Abbingdon Music Research, which designs and produces top-end luxurious audio products. AMR saw in 2010 that customer demand for wireless and portable headphones was expanding as the whole audio dynamic was changing. Thus, iFi was launched. iFi offers small but prodigious personal audio products thanks to the superior knowledge of AMR’s technology. Today, we are proud of our British (and international) roots. We continue to design and produce over 35 different products. We are headquartered in Southport, UK with distribution including retailers such as B&H and etailz with production overseas. We source parts from around the world from manufacturers including AMOS (UK), GE Valves (USA), WIMA (Germany) and TDK (Japan).
Let the iPurifier3 improve your USB audio playback experience. Computer audio often comes with annoying noise and jitter. This product is for anyone into USB audio who regularly battles with these irritating audio gremlins. So never fear, let the iPurifier3 be your system’s white knight.
The third generation and a slightly larger reincarnation of the iPurifier measures just 62 x 19 x 18mm in its new, dashing white armor and sports improved parts to enhance sonic performance even further. Both Type A and B are available. It is set up for all future PCM, DSD and DXD formats. And it’s not just better looking on the outside, it’s been improved on the inside with updated components. No need to worry about upgrading for years to come. It will improve your USB audio playback experience even faster.
iFi’s Active noise cancellation2 (ANC2) system is the key here. Emulating the way in which air defense radar technology works, it identifies noise frequencies then generates identical but opposite frequencies, which actively cancel all the incoming noise. In comparison to the Common Noise Filter, ANC decreases noise by 100 times – that’s 40dB – thereby enhancing the fidelity of background and inner resolution of audio recordings by several levels. Another core element is REbalance, which removes the DC offset in a USB audio signal to ‘re-balance’ it. This noticeably decreases the threshold of background noise and helps to achieve an overall noise reduction of 40dB on the input signal and a leveling from 100mV to 5mV on the audio band through the USB signal. Then there is REclock. Made for all downstream DACs, REclock is a ‘3-in-1’ feature that re-clocks, re-generates and repeats the USB audio data stream to eliminate jitter.