IFi Hip-dac - Portable DAC Headphone Amp Balanced for Android/iPhone
- PORTABLE DESIGN: Your music will never stop with up to 6 hrs of battery life and a slim, lightweight design perfect for carrying in your pocket wherever life takes you
- HIGH RESOLUTION AUDIO: From Spotify to Tidal MQA to MP3 and beyond, play any high res audio format with native digital to analog conversion so you can listen to any song the way the original recording was intended
- POWERFUL AMPLIFIER: Suited to your style, listen to in ear monitors or drive over the ear headphones with 400 mW max power output from the on-board amplifier
- EASY CONNECTIVITY: Connects directly to your smartphone with the USB Input, and works with balanced 4.4mm or S-Bal 3.5mm headphone plugs for ultimate convenience and versatility
- HIGH TECH: Power Match and XBass offer adjustable analog enhancements to customize your listening experience without compromising the digital conversion
The hip-dac is an advanced USB / DAC headphone amp for the discerning on the go listener Just connect to the USB port of any smart device using an OTG cable or Apple CKK (sold separately) and enjoy Spotify, Apple Music, Amazon Music HD, Tidal or similar like never before in one trendy, tuneful package. With a maximum 6-hour battery life, immerse yourself in the spectacular sound of hip-dac on the plane, in the coffee shop or at home. If you have high end or hi fidelity headphones you are going to need a suitable amplifier to drive them to their true performance potential as well as an exceptional external HiFi Digital Analog Converter or DAC to process your music files in high resolution to enhance your experience even further.
The DACs in a smartphone, computer, tablet or audio player on the market are not designed for processing high quality sound. iFi audio has developed top of the line products to meet your various needs and preferences whether you are an everyday listener or an experienced audiophile. The hip-dac offers a cutting-edge Burr-Brown digital-to-analogue converter for the ultimate in signal conversion. It plays all high res audio formats including DSD 256, DXD 384, PCM 384 kHz and MQA with native digital to analog conversion so you can listen to any file the way the original recording was intended. A balanced circuit design provides less distortion for cleaner sound. A dual mono headphone amplifier provides up to 400 mW of power to drive a wide range of headphones. A 4.4mm balanced output features balanced wiring all the way to the amplifier to cut crosstalk and distortion.
A 3.5mm jack is also featured along with a USB A male input. Low end bass frequencies are no problem thanks to our XBass system which corrects headphone bass frequency to deliver a deep, tight and prodigious bass. The adjustable Power Match feature allows you to adjust the gain to better pair up with your headphone needs. Altogether producing mind blowing music at your fingertips.