IFi Audio Zen Phono Preamp for Turntables / Record Players
- INPUTS - Selectable MM and MC cartridge input
- OUTPUTS - RCA and Balanced 4.4mm Pentacon Outputs
- CUSTOMIZE TO YOUR TURNTABLE SETUP - Ultrawide 36dB to 72dB gain
- INTELLIGENT - subsonic analog filter
- ACCESSORIES - Includes 5V DC power supply and RCA cable
The ZEN Phono is a one of a kind phono stage. Using trickle down technology from AMR/iFi phono pre-amps, we have created features, performance and eye pleasing aesthetics that bring a new, refreshing feel and sound to any room. The noise floor is a whisper-quiet –90/96dB (36/60dB, BAL 2V/SE 1V, A-weighted) on MM/MC respectively. It can handle moving magnet and moving coil cartridges from <0.25mV to >2mV and brings true high-end performance and flexibility to the novice vinyl collector. A custom-made Intelligent Sub-sonic filter can distinguish between a warp in the vinyl record and a true bass note, letting low and mid range frequencies pass through untouched. Together these features deliver a hassle-free listening experience free of unwanted noise or complicated setup.